Mav and I spent Friday building the tent of all tents. We were having a great time eating popcorn and watching movies in it when Ginnie called with the great news, goat babies!!!
We ran over to her house and were able to watch Loxi have one of her babies.
Meet little Fresia. Goat babies are the cutest.
Friday morning Chris, Mav, and I went down to the RO dealership and checked out drift boats.
Mav can't wait to have his own boat to "drive."
Afterwards they dropped me off at the gun show were I increased my gun show sales by 50 percent. I sold two.
Saturday night Chris and the kids went home and I found myself alone in a hotel room. My initial thought was it was amazing but then I decided it was too quiet and ended up borrowing a dog for the night. I'm slightly ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment