And I got behind again. Surprise. Surprise. But I refuse to give up. Even if my pictures uploaded all weird. I can deal.
Sunday Church was canceled due to sub zero temperatures.
Which led to poor Gigi getting a bath.
Maze reveled in the one on one attention from the Mav since gigi was a giant wet mess.
Family Home Evening treats.
The view of the frozen tundra.
Huntley built a tower taller than herself.
I told her that was lame and it needed to be taller than Chris. She was all for that.
Cuddles with Gigi.
Mav and I went and did princess puzzles at the library.
And I was lucky enough to watch the movie of his choice when we got home.
Saturday we went shopping for new church clothes for chris. Luckily three dimensional mirrors kept the kids entertained.
And then we really blew their minds when we found the model train display in the middle of the mall.
Mav is killing it in the bubble blowing section of swimming lessons.
And is pretty good at kicking too.
No comments:
Post a Comment