Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Wow, it has been forever since I last posted something! Not a whole lot has been happening in our lives, just the basic day to day things. We did fly to California today to spend a week with Chris's family. I've been really nervous about taking Huntley on the plane. The whole hour before we boarded she screamed. Everyone in the terminal was giving us dirty looks and probably thinking this is going to be the worst flight ever. She was so bad the ladies that were in charge of boarding came and asked us where we were sitting, in the middle, and could they please change our seats. Then they politely said it was okay if we were the last ones on the plane. I was about to have a nervous break down and was ready to change my mind and drive instead, then a miracle happened. We boarded the plane and she immediately fell asleep and slept the whole flight. It was wonderful, other than the fact we were the last seats, right next to the restroom. You would think an hour and a half flight you could hold it but that's not the case. There was constantly someone in the bathroom. At least we survived and now we can enjoy our vacation. I promise we do have pictures where she is not screaming.

Chris trying to keep Huntley from crying.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Jessica! She is so stinking cute!! So, I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that I have one too. http://jasonandsarahunter.blogspot.com

You'll have to check it out! It sounds like you are doing great. Enjoy the baby...they grow so fast! Love, Sara (Halladay) Hunter

Nicole Fryer said...

so cute. I knoe what you mean, we are flying next week and i am so nervous.

Unknown said...

Wow..those pictures are amazing...and she is gorgeous! what a beautiful skinny momma you are! Congratulations!

Michelle

Kristi Marteen Nelson said...

I am so sorry I left my stinken' phone in the car and miss everything! But I am glad it all went ok. Don't forget to breath and enjoy your vaction. Oh I love the pic with chris.

Kelly Fam said...

HI!
I just got your comment on my blog... now I can add you to my list. Even though I see you all the time, this is still way fun to read eachother's blog. I'm so glad the plane ride went well. That is always nerve racking. I hope you guys had a great time.