
Bright and early this morning Huntley woke us up. She has a new hobby and didn't want to waste the day sleeping in. After trying to ignore her we finally gave in and got up. What is her new hobby you might ask? Well it's trapping of course, what two month old wouldn't want to get up at the crack of dawn and check their traps. Lucky for her she even caught her first kitty. Now most kids would want their kitty as a pet, but not Huntley she would rather have one as a rug. She sure takes after her dad.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! She has got so big and looks so dang cute! I just want to kiss her chubby checks. I love her new kitty too.
So cute! I see a lot of Chris in her in those pictures! She really does take after her daddy.
She is adorable!!! I hope that maybe I'll get to see her when I come home this Christmas. Congratulations on her first pussycat.
If you could see my face...it would have a gomer smile a mile wide...that is awesome...and just makes me laugh...you guys are the cooles parents ever...although hopefully she doesn't start skinning the neighbor's cat at three months...just kidding!
Post a Comment