
Today was Huntley's blessing day. I now think it's extremely appropriate that when a child is given a name and a blessing that it is called their "blessing day". Not only are they given a blessing, I found that it was a great day to think about all of the blessings I have. I am so blessed to have this little girl in my life, to be able to teach, nurture, and care for her. The past three months have been amazing and I never realized how much you could love someone. I'm also blessed to have such a wonderful husband who holds and honors his priesthood and was able to bless our daughter. He did such an amazing job and I am so proud of him. I'm blessed to have such a great family, mine and Chris's. I have an amazing mom, mother-in-law, and sister who have helped me so much to become a better mother. I'm also extremely greatful that it is possible for families to be together forever and that I will be with my family for eternity.

Huntley with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Phillips. They celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary today.
Spending time with Auntie Mera.

The downfall of the whole day was the lack of naps. The night before was extremely windy and poor Russell didn't get much sleep. Combine that with going to church and he was one exhausted little boy.

I love my family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment