Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I love vacations!!!
Last week we took advantage of some really great off season deals and took off to Jackson Hole for a few days. Although now I'm drowning in laundry and housework, it was definitley worth it. We had a lot of fun so I thought I would just post each of our favorite things about the trip.
Huntley loved the king size bed. She layed there and played for hours and loved the fact she could roll all over. Being stuck in her car seat all morning while driving there also probably made the bed even better.
Chris's favorite part was that we found big foot. For all who don't know Chris has a slight obsession with the mythical creature, he even has his own big foot call he uses to try and lure the guy in. You know all of those wierd shows on the discovery channel about Sasquatch, yes we have them all recorded. Imagine our suprise when we found him hanging out in Jackson.
Last but not least, my favorite part was the chance to take a break away from everyday life and spend time with my family. I love these two!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Huntley is so stinking cute. She is a doll. I was looking on Erica's blog and I hope that you don't mind that I am checking yours out. I love it. You do a great job. I can't wait to meet Huntley in person. How has your winter been? Bet it's so nice to have someone to be with you at night while Cris is gone. YEAH!
How fun! I wish I had one of those giant snowsuits to put my kids in. It just makes me smile to see her all bundled up. My kids would die of heat stroke in one in our 90 degree weather though. That's so funny that you found big foot. You should post your husband's big foot call. I'm very curious now.
Post a Comment