Saturday, May 23, 2009

Copycat Post


Not a whole lot has been going on lately other than enjoying the warm weather. So since I saw Amber's post on things to look forward to I had to do the same. We are starting summer off with a bang and I can't wait for the next few weeks.
  1. Trip to Grandma's house in Pleasant Grove
  2. Girls Camp
  3. Trip to Grandma's house in CALIFORNIA!!!

Huntlely and I get to fly out to Monterey for a week and I'm so excited!!! Wish me luck on the flight all alone with an 8 month old, I feel so brave.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That all sounds like so much fun! Flying alone with a baby sounds scary, but once you're there doing it it's not so bad. Good luck!

Kelly Fam said...

Good luck with that flying. I hope she does okay. and I hope if you have to nurse her on the flight, you'll sit by some nice old lady who approves of those kind of things. Congrats on your new calling. You'll be great in the YW. I hope Huntley is doing well at girls camp