This was me exactly one year ago:
.JPG)
I was working on meeting her:
.JPG)
Although technically Huntley's birthday isn't until tomorrow, I still think of today as the day she joined our family and I'm so glad she did. I love you Huntley and can't wait to celebrate one whole year with you!
4 comments:
WOW! One year old already!! She is amazing! Happy Birthday Huntley!!
Happy Birthday Huntley! I can't believe she's a year already. Time flies when you're busy watching a baby grow up.
Happy Birthday!!!
I love your one year ago picture. That was me on Sunday. The next year is going to be quite a ride. You have a sweet girl and I hope she can be good friends with Cam when they get bigger. His close cousins are going to have to be 2nd cousins or whatever they work out to be.
Delora
Post a Comment