Sunday, December 4, 2011

Georgie Porgy Pudding and Pie

Describes our Thanksgiving, my oh my. Well actually I don't really know what porgy means but I figure it rhymes with gorge and our thanksgiving consisted of going to St George where we gorged ourselves on lots of pie. Besides that we did lots of other fun things as well.

My parents rented a condo for us to stay in and it was quite the place. Ive never seen so many dead animals in one place as there was in that condo. That's saying something considering who I'm married too. Huntley was scared to death of them and would walk around repeating to herself "animals dead".

The one animal that was not anywhere to be seen was a raccoon. We found out the owner must have felt bad for the critters when I went out to check out the hot tub the first night and one practically crawled up my leg. Chris then spent the rest of the trip feeding them by hand.

We had a great time enjoying the warm weather and relaxing. The only reason we were able to force ourselves to leave was knowing we only had a few weeks before we get to head out again.

No comments: