Yesterday Huntley and I went shopping for a present for chris. She was so excited to buy a present for daddy and picked out a fire truck. I was excited she actually gets the concept of giving and could learn more about everything that Christmas entails. The whole drive home we went over how the present was a surprise for daddy on Christmas morning. We snuck in the back door so we could take the truck downstairs and hide it. Unfortunately as I went down the stairs Hunt went running to find chris and I soon hear her say "Daddy we bought you a firetruck but it's a surprise for Christmas morning!". Maybe next year it will be a surprise.
We also had our ward Christmas party last night. The girls were in heaven. Hunt got to cut snowflakes and Paisley cuddled with dad. Mom didn't have to make dinner and dad only complained towards the end so we'll count it as a success.


1 comment:
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! (and so cute) And I totally related to your counting Chris's late complaining as a success :D It's funny what we consider successes with these dumb boys :) xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment