Huntley LOVES scissors and cutting. Actually love is an understatement. She could cut all day long and never get bored because she loves to cut paper. In fact the rule is we only cut paper and she is quick to tell you that. On the other hand she likes to cut everything in site when I'm not paying attention. She cuts her clothes, blankets, an entire package of wipes, the handles of her purse, the sheets on my bed, library books, etc, etc, etc. Of course she has even cut her hair but lucky for me she likes to see what she cuts and actually did a pretty good job giving herself layers.
Now you are saying to yourself why don't you just hide the scissors? Well I do. In fact I hide them so good I can't ever find them but somehow Huntley does and I start finding random things cut all over the house. Then the little goober pulls my own trick and hides the scissors so she can go on another cutting spree when I least expect it. At least I assume she does because there is no way I was sleep deprived enough to hide scissors in my Uggs.

No comments:
Post a Comment