Currently we have church at one. I am not a big fan. It messes with naps, dinner, and visits to popcorn pa. Although I really dislike church at 9 too. Why can't we just be stuck at 11, that would be heaven. At least with late church I get to wait until the ultimate last minute to do my YW stuff and I even get to sleep in. This morning was one of those nice days where Chris took care of the kids and I slept. I woke up to find them cuddling together and watching a movie. It made my heart soften a little towards one'o'clock church.
1 comment:
I've decided that with little kids there is no "good" time. Right now we have church at 8:00 am! And it takes us 20-25 minutes to get there. It's horrible. I guess the plus side is that by 1:00 we are home and back in our jammies :)
Post a Comment