Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Entertainment
Tonight I got to talk to Chris. It's been awhile since I've been lucky enough to hear his voice and even though he hasn't been able to talk to us he still is able to keep tabs on us from the comfort of his sleeping bag. Unfortunately I've not given much for him to keep tabs on but when we are doing nothing but canning I don't really take a whole lot of pictures. On the plus side life is so boring for the girlies last weeks trip to the grocery store was a treat. Especially when Hunt pretended to ride in the toys. No I didn't put money in it and she still loved it, that's how boring life has been. So stay tuned for tomorrow, an exciting post on the joys of canning applesauce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment