due to a dead iphone and the end of life as I knew it. Last Thursday I took a million pictures on the joys of making applesauce and was all prepared to right a novel on that wonderful subject but that was obviously a bad idea. I was babysitting for a friend and during the process Paisley dumped a bottle on the floor and then placed my phone in the puddle. Not so good. Rice didn't do the trick so I'm using my sisters phone until my upgrade in two weeks. At least she timed it handy and I can get my same phone for free. Thank you iphone 5.
Now I've had to learn to live life with out my other appendage and Paisley had her first pictures taken on an actual camera. How did she live a year without that happening!
Last week in a nutshell:
Friday: Driving around trying to figure out phone issues and dealing with stress by going to Dipidee.
Saturday: yard saleing in the morning for canning jars but ended up with four new chairs instead.
Sunday: Church without my kids, heavenly
Monday: Chris came home with flowers-yay!!! Greeted by a puking wife-not so yay :(
Tuesday: Couch and movie day which was actually really nice
Wednesday: Chris and I went on a date. It may have just been mini golf and J Dawgs but it was nice!
Thursday: Chris's turn being sick so more canning for me.
Friday: Chris off to Idaho and the girls and I counting down the last 6 weeks of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment