Eight years ago I officially became Mrs. Harvey. It feels like yesterday but then I think about my two kids, several moves, a few job changes and realize a lot of life has happened during those eight years. I've loved every minute if it and I'm so glad I get to experience the rest of eternity with my Mr.
I wanted to publicly tell Chris how much I love him. A few days ago it was "one of those days" and I kind of exploded on Chris about how I don't feel loved. After my explosion I immediately felt better but the poor guy has been working really hard lately to make me feel loved. On our vacation we went out and celebrated early so today was kind of low key but because a Chris is so amazing I think it was even better than our date. I was given breakfast in bed, a trip to the swimming pool, some time working on remodeling the living room, a great workout, and a dinner at the grilled cheese place. He took us to the grilled cheese place because he knows how much I love it and its cheap but 9 years ago I was treated to a candle lit grilled cheese dinner right after he popped the question. Chris didn't actually remember this detail but I sure did and thought it was the most romantic thing ever. I'm a lucky gal if my husband can pull off sentimental without even meaning to.
Happy Anniversary Chris!

No comments:
Post a Comment