As fire season is coming upon us Chris has been working out constantly to get ready for life in the woods. Tonight when he got home from training he asked us if we wanted to go on a hike and of course the answer was yes. Huntley picked the place and was so excited to finally get to touch grandpa's letter. I on the other hand hate the hike to the G with a passion and hate it even more so when it's done in super fast get in shot shape speed. Currently I'm in pretty good shape but Chris left me in the dust and so poor Pais didn't even get to touch grandpa's letter before Chris and Hunt came bounding back down the trail. I definitely wasn't made to be on a shot crew.


3 comments:
Your is great shape that is for sure. Don't worry about keeping up with the shots.
boo for that hike. I hate it too. something about having to "run" it (yeah right, like I was ever in good enough shape to run that thing) during soccer season killed it for me.
Hey! That looks just like my grandkids "Grandma's letter"! haha even my kids used to look for the "G" to know we were getting close to grandmas house!
Post a Comment