Sunday, September 8, 2013

Our Last Weekend

The last weekend Chris was home we had a birthday celebration a little early for two girls.  They woke up Saturday morning to scooters and donuts and couldn't have been happier.
We took them to their favorite place to play, the lake, and they had a blast with cousins and trying to catch fish with grandpa. Unfortunately they only succeeded at catching a jogging stroller. 
On our last day with Chris we were able to take our scooters to the park and play.   It was a good end to the past few months of spending so much family time together.  I really hate that we need an income to survive because I'd much rather spend my days playing with my family all day every day.  Maybe I can talk Chris into buying a ranch and we can live off the land and spend all of our time together :)




No comments: