Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Hunt's 2013 Video
Last but not least we have the video Hunt made. If you've been around her at all lately, you'll laugh. To say she is obsessed with this song would be an understatement.
The story behind the song:
A few months ago we were walking the dogs, aka letting the dogs run behind us on a dirt road while we drive the car. I had our three year old neighbor Bee with us. The girls were taking turns picking songs. My kids were sticking to the kiddy basics of Twinkle Star, Old McDonald, Baby Bumblebee, etc. When I asked Bee what she wanted to sing she yelled "Katy Perry." I didn't know how to bust out Katy Perry so I hurried and youtubed "roar" and we've been singing it ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your video. It made me smile!
Post a Comment