Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hair Do's


 Doing my children's hair is not one of my strong suits.  I know, I know, you are all shocked.  Arguing with Hunt over getting out the tangles and then spending forever trying to braid and having it look worse than when I started is just frustrating to me.  We just let it hang loose, wild, and free.  Except in the case of Paisley who was blessed with curls and the crazier it looks the more compliments she gets on how adorable it is.

We're finding out living at grandma's is a whole different story.  Every morning she asks the girls which princess they want to be and does their hair.  People notice how non homeless they look now and I've gotten two comments about how living at my mom's must be making a big difference.  Not quite sure how I should take that :)


And since Frozen is all the rage we typically have a morning of Elsa and Anna hair do's.  Unless you let Paisley be in charge.  She's a big fan of the Olaf.  I still laugh out loud every time I think of her saying she was doing Olaf hair.

2 comments:

Jandy Humble said...

I remember Aunt Doni giving us "princess hairdo's"! She is amazing at braiding : )

Aubrey Smith said...

Hahaha, I love this post! I want to see pictures of the Olaf hairdo! Grandma's really are the best.