Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter Temple Trip

 Three years ago we started our annual Easter tradition of going to Temple Square over Easter weekend and it is probably my most favorite thing we do as a family.  I'm really going to miss being able to do this after we move.  I have loved seeing the girls change from year 1 to year 2 to now.  Although getting our annual Easter picture is sure becoming a lot more difficult each year.
Especially considering the fact I'm trying to get in the perfect picture and Chris is taking his annual Easter nap.
 Although this excursion was just all around difficult getting a decent picture of Paisley.
 Except when I trapped her in a corner and she couldn't escape.
 Proof that I was actually there and more proof that I'm attempting to stick to my goal of being 30 and wearing makeup on a semi-regular basis. 
 Good-bye Temple Square.  We'll really miss you but promise we'll come back and visit.


No comments: