We had lots of fun, parade, food, and fireworks. The downside was my girls were in a constant state of motion and this is the best we got picture wise. Oh well.

The next day we went on an adventure with Ma. She came and spent the weekend with us. We tried to explore a cave but luckily they had a fake cave you could look at while waiting to go in the big cave and we found out Pais is a wimp. She wanted nothing to do with it and I was extremely grateful they had the fake cave so we didn't waste a ton of money to go in the real cave and have her freak out. So we went on a picnic instead. And then most exciting of all we found a map! That lead down a trail and pointed out all the different types of vegetation. Hunt was obsessed and wanted to make us hike the three mile one way trail and back but Pais was not having it. And since I forgot the backpack and didn't want to carry her the entire time I made us turn around. Lame, I know. At least we left the house. Thanks Ma for exploring with us!




No comments:
Post a Comment