Thursday, July 3, 2014

Heatstroke

It finally got hot here.
 After weeks of rain and cold it's finally the weather we've been dreaming of.
 The kind that the girls play in the pool and I lay on the grass reading a book and working on my tan.
 But since this was our first experience with extreme heat (the other times they've used the pool I've been wearing a jacket) I let us stay out there way too long.  Before I even realized it my skin was fried and I needed out of the heat asap.  As I was gathering up the girls and going inside Maze just followed.  Apparently the heat was having weird effects on my brain because I didn't even care. 
She got to chill inside while I took a nap and the girls were in heaven.  Now talk of buying her a bed, baths, and all of the wonderful (NOT!!!) things of having a dog to play with at all times are being discussed.  What have I done!

No comments: