One of my favorite things about seasons changing is switching out my girls clothes. Maybe I'm weird but I love putting away one season and pulling out another and purging all of the stained yucky stuff that for some reason I keep putting back in their drawers and then let them wear to run around town looking homeless. For at least two weeks every spring and summer my kids actually look taken care of, sort of they do dress themselves which leads to ensembles like this for our daily horse ride.
I've been wanting to go through clothes since we had our first cold days during the beginning of September but I've made myself wait until now. The main reason was I didn't want to put Pais's too small stuff into storage if we weren't going to be needing it. It turns out we don't and on top of going through clothes that were in closets I also got to get rid of three black garbage bags of baby clothes and downsize to one tiny little box full of nothing but camo. Our future little man is going to be really sneaky.



1 comment:
Yay! for boys and camo! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment