Monday, October 20, 2014

Hair

We've had some strange things going on around here concerning hair.  

Huntley grew a mustache the other night in her sleep.
 I was laughing so hard when I went in to wake her up and saw it.  

Pais didn't want to miss out on the hair fun either and insisted I "curl" her hair the other day.
We all know Pais's hair is a crazy mess of curls and I guess I could have sat their and curled it so it was little ringlets instead of the chaos it normally is but I figured I'd just straighten it instead.
She looked like a totally different kid.  Cute but just not quite the crazy haired little girl I love.  Plus I'm sure someday in the future we won't see much of the curls and only the straight so we have to let the fro happen while it can.

No comments: