Sunday, November 9, 2014
2014 Thankful {ears}
Today we are thankful for ears. Our assignment today was to sing songs together but since our primary program was also today Hunt said she was tired of singing. I don't blame her. I've been paranoid about the program and that none of the kids would sing and I'd be stuck doing 8 solos so the past month Hunt has been forced to sing the songs over and over again so at least it would be a duet. Luckily all the kids sang, the program was wonderful, and my child now wants nothing to do with primary songs. So instead of having a family song fest we talked about the things we are glad our ears can do and moved on. Later on I was working on more primary stuff when I could hear the girls giggling. I looked up to see them cuddled up on the couch cracking up while playing some game in Spanish. They sat there forever doing it and I was able to just listen and watch. It was the best sound ever and I'm thankful I have ears to hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment