Sunday, November 2, 2014

Paradise in Montana


Saturday was a beautiful day.  Probably one of the last few nice days we are going to have so we decided to take advantage of it and go explore a place we had heard was really nice.

Really nice was an understatement. Welcome to Cliff Lake where the water is crystal clear and you can see the sand shining underneath it. 
 It was gorgeous.  And when you are in gorgeous places you just feel happy.
 I think the girls could have stayed there forever, which is good because I plan on taking our trailer up next year and just moving in for the summer.
 This can be my permanent view.  Except the girl will be in the water and the guy will be sitting next to me holding my hand.
Paradise.
Maybe the little boy formerly known as Paisley will join us too.  Although I hope next summer she leaves her cute hairdo in or else I'm hiding all of her camo.

1 comment:

Grandma Doni said...

She looks like Paisley to me and by that I mean a little GIRL!