A couple of weeks ago we set off on our annual Christmas Tree cutting adventure. Of course we did this during a blizzard but driving down snow covered roads and getting stuck with two children in tow only adds to the excitement. When we made it as far as we could go up the road we pulled over and bundled the girls up.
Since you never know what to expect with Pais and I had visions of her hating the whole thing and wanting me to carry her the entire time I came extremely prepared this year with a secret weapon. This girl will do anything for a dum-dum. I put her in the sled, (which she HATED last year) gave her a sucker, and off we went.
Dum-Dum's were not needed. She's had a complete transformation from last year and absolutely loves sledding. She spent the entire time with as big of a smile as you can get while having a sucker in your mouth and throwing snowballs at me as we tromped through the snow.
All of this excitement wore her out and she passed out in the truck leaving Chris, Hunt, and I to figure out how to get home the monster tree Chris ended up cutting. This is the first year we've had a ceiling that's taller than average and Chris wanted to go all out.








1 comment:
It looks amazing!
Post a Comment