Our first picture is beautiful snowless Montana. Boy was I wrong when I thought montana would equal freezing cold winters. I'm sure this isn't normal but it's been a nice way to ease into being a Montanan.
This is the position Huntley was constantly in for the first few weeks of Mav's life. If she was around, he was in her arms. Luckily she has to go to school so the rest of us got turns occasionally.
Chris was laid off the week before Maverick was born (we are some of the few wanting gas prices to go back up!) and having him home the past six weeks has been so nice. He and Pais spend all day outside enjoying this non-winter.
And since I'm sure everyone is dying to know, Maze has adjusted just fine to having a baby around. We seriously should have named her Lassie.




2 comments:
Maverick has really grown! Love seeing the pictures!
Can I come live with you? Seriously... Ridiculous. You were supposed to hate winters up there so that I wouldn't feel so bad about you being there. :) What a perfect winter to have a baby in Montana!
Post a Comment