Wednesday, March 16, 2016

2016~10.5

 
Ugh, this week.  It's a good thing it started out with a beautiful day at the park because it went down hill after that.
 Future Farmers of America.
 Hunt had volleyball camp this week and yes I made her do this too but she ended the week really sad that it was over so not all things I force her to do are bad.
 Wednesday I finally caved and went to the doctor for my cold that wouldn't go away.  It was a good thing because it really hit hard after that and Pais was left in charge of her and Mav.
 Slightly scary but they survived.
 Chris took the day off on Friday to head into his secret lucky shed hunting spot but hiked the entire day to only find a deer horn.
Saturday he was able to got permission to go to another not so secret spot but unfortunately those elk were still packing and just about ran him over on their mad dash to Yellowstone.
 These kids were in charge of making my birthday cake.  They are the best.
 Saturday night we ventured to Bozeman and attempted to buy Chris church clothes for the first time in four years with three children in tow.  Bad idea.  Hunt had no problem entertaining herself.
 But the other two turned into crazy people and had to be banned to the carts.  They were not happy about that.
 After that fun experience I wanted to do something actually fun for my birthday and we went to Wasabi for dinner.
 
 These two were at it again and turned a fun experience into a nightmare that was so awful all we could do was laugh.  They were terrified of the fire on the grill and since that's the whole point of Wasabi there was constantly flames throughout the restaurant and our kids were constantly screaming in terror.
 Chris was able to win Mav over with icecream but the only way to stop Pais was to let her hide in a corner by the front entrance. 
 Sunday was my actual birthday and I tried to take a picture with my three extremely photogenic children.  Pais is seriously going to be the death of me.
 Huntley spent her recess on Friday talking her friends into drawing me pictures for my birthday.  It was the best gift ever.
 That night we went over to our friends to eat some birthday cake goodness. 
 Mav looks like he could eat Huck.
 Monday morning we woke up to Pais who had bit a huge hole in her tongue and wouldn't stop screaming.  The picture doesn't do it justice and since she wouldn't stop I took her to the doctor since I was slightly concerned it might be something else with all of the weird illnesses we've had going on.  It wasn't and then I felt like a dork but oh well.
 Tuesday we woke up to Hunt burning up and not moving from the couch.
 And today we woke up to that again and she spent the day not moving from my bed. 
 
Except for during the trip to Mav's eye dr.  I felt really bad exposing my sick kid to everyone there but we've been waiting for this appointment for three months and I really didn't want to reschedule. 
 Plus we got the best news that our little buddy really isn't cross eyed but just needs more time developing into his wonderfully big head.
 And tonight we set our trap hoping to catch a leprechaun.  Tune in next week to see if we got lucky!

No comments: