Well, we didn't catch that sneaky leprechaun, but he was kind enough to leave us some gold.
Hunt was still sick on Thursday so we celebrated St. Patricks by painting rainbows on paper plates. Luckily that wiped her out and I didn't have to come up with any more activities.
Friday her fever finally broke and she was able to go to school, hooray! This also meant I could finally go to work and since I'd missed all week I had to stay a little later than normal. Hunt had to hang out with me after school and entertained herself by spinning around and around and around in the chair.
Friday was also our anniversary and Chris took me to lunch and surprised me with flowers. Then we put the kids to bed early and ate ice cream on the couch. Perfect night!
This week's Saturday morning shed snapshot.
Huntley's friend Stevie was able to come out and the two of them worked with the poor neglected horses.
That afternoon we cleaned the church.
Later I escaped our sick infested house for a night out with the girls from work. We made ice cream and it was amazing and I now really want an ice cream maker. But I really don't want one because I'd have no self control.
Sunday we kept Hunt home from church to rest and hopefully insure a sickness free week. She was SO bored so we made cookies.
Which then became dinner and our kids went nuts and we lost our minds.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment