Monday, June 6, 2016

2016~22

Chris started off this week by showing off his sensitive side. 
 For hating the cat, he sure seems to pay it a lot of attention.
 Monday we went up to Axolotol with Ma and Pa.
 Mav was able to finally experience why the girls have nicknamed it the "seashell" lake.
We also hiked around to a side we've never explored and found some pretty awesome camping spots.  Now to just convince Chris to go.
 Afterwards we went to Sugar High for lunch.
 The wild mustangs were pretty close to the road one day while we were headed to the dump.  We had to pull over a take a picture.
 Friday morning the kids and I headed to Utah.  Earlier that week a family of mice decided to make their home somewhere in the air vents of my car and have caused all sorts of havoc.  We broke down in Rexburg but luckily the girls were entertained by the gas station sign.
 We finally made it to Utah County and met our old neighborhood friends at the lions park for a play date.
 Friday night we had fun hanging out with Ma and Dot eating popsicles.
 I really missed Chris that night when I had to deal with my two non-sleeping children on my own.  They ended up taking over the bed.
 Saturday morning we woke up bright and early for an adventure with Pa.
 He bought us donuts and took us fishing at Deer Creek.
 It only took a few minutes before all three kids ended up in the lake.
 
 Hunt caught our only fish of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I call this picture "you will hold my fish whether you like it or not."
 After fishing I helped Merra pack up all of her stuff while the kids got to play in the sprinklers at the Davis compound.  We ended up eating dinner there and all of the kids were beat and not amused at my attempt to take pictures of them.
 
 
 And if we weren't tired enough I drug the kids to one more play date with my high school friends.
 Sunday came and we had to head back home but not before we had one last cuddle session with Pa. 
I think Dot will be pretty happy to have him all to herself again.

No comments: