And we're off to another week. Monday night we started things off with a nice little ride.
Mav wasn't so sure about Hanky boy this time around.
Tuesday Chris went to the 3D archery range and we stayed home and had a pool/smore party.
I've switched my workouts to 5:30 in the morning and still can't get them done without someone climbing all over me.
Wednesday night Merra and I went to the school fundraiser car raffle where out of 314 people we made it all the way down to number 5 before we were called out. I'm still extremely bummed about it. Chris and the kids stayed home and played in the pool
Wednesday we spent some time over at the ranch doing gopher extermination. Mav got to ride on the fourwheeler with Chris and loved it.
Friday the kids and I went to story time at the library. They had a miniature golf course set up out of books and it was pretty awesome. Unless you spent the whole time chasing around your wanna be king kong crazy child.
We stole one of the cow trough's for the ranch and got it set up on Saturday. We also had plans to go on an awesome hike as a family until a few select members got better offers :)
The ones remaining home drowned their sorrows in ice cream.
And coloring books. (No wonder we don't get play date invites)
And made cupcakes.
And swam in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment