Sunday, June 19, 2016

2016~24

 Monday night Pais wanted (more like demanded) to go for a ride on Rookie.
 
 
 The other two were more interested in climbing all over our neighbor, Cindi's razor and took off down the road with her.
 
 Wednesday night we went to the branch bbq.  It rained and was cold and Ta'merra said it reminded her of a Davis family Christmas party.  No wonder I've always felt so at home here.
 Thursday night the kids and I went to the health fair at the hospital.  They got bike helmets and rode in a bike rodeo. 
 
 What's a bike rodeo? You ride your bike around a bunch of cones and cross your fingers you don't run in to other people.
 
 Mav entertained himself by petting fake cows.
 Chris and Merra skipped out on this activity.  One social event a week is enough for them but when I texted them a picture of the bbq at this one they regretted that decision.
 Friday Merra took the kids to the library and they made kites.  Good thing we had 20 plus mile per hour winds that night to try them out in.
 Chris set up his "tent" he bought a couple years back and has never used.  I personally laugh at the thought of him in the woods sleeping in this thing.  
 
 Mav spent the weekend only half clothed.
 Today we celebrated father's day but more importantly for the first time ever I cooked steak and it wasn't burnt and actually tasted good.  I guess being a Montanan is actually rubbing off on me.

No comments: