Sunday, July 17, 2016

2016~28

Monday morning the town deer stole my parking spot at work.  They then acted annoyed and refused to move when I took the next one down.  The nerve.
Mav was a filthy mess that night but I wasn't up to giving him a full on bath.  I stuck him in the sink were he entertained himself forever with that little measuring cup.  The highlight being when he figured out he could pee in it.  Boys.
 Tuesday we had a cold front come through and guess what, snow in July, ugh.
 Luckily it was gone by Wednesday and we were able to go down and wade in the river.
 
 
 Friday night we had plans to go bbq at the lake but thunder storms cancelled those plans out.  We had to settle for icecream at sugar high instead.
 Saturday was the air fair where I subjected Maverick to five million pictures around various planes and pilots.  Chris should have know better when he suggested this name and that I would take the whole top gun thing and run with it for the next 18 years.  Mav also won the ping pong ball drop and now has his own Ennis airport t-shirt that will fit him in maybe 10 years.
 
  
 
 
 After walking around on the runway for a couple hours we were all hot so ice cream at Sugar High was a must again.  Mav doesn't look impressed but I think that's more to do with the manpri's behind him. 
Chris was in charge of nursery today and Mav was the only kid so they played a game called let's lay on the floor and take a nap.  Mav lost.

No comments: