Sunday, July 10, 2016

2016~26&27

Two weeks to do here.  And not only do I have two weeks but the pictures uploaded out of whack so it's going to be all over the place.  At least it's getting done.
 Fourth of July was fun and later on pictures of that will show up but we ended the night by watching the fireworks in VC and cheering really loud when they lit the hill on fire.  That was way more entertaining then the fireworks.
 Today the girls and I went to a baby shower and Pais dressed up all pretty.  Mav stayed home with Chris and gave lots of love to Maze. 
 Saturday the boys were really nice about helping me do the laundry.
 Chris had to work Saturday morning so I took the kids up to the Jack Creek Preserve for a wildflower hike.
 We were the only ones under age 65 and I was glad Chris had to work so I didn't get dirty "I can't believe I'm wasting a Saturday on this" looks. 
We still had fun and the girls can now identify a few different types of weeds and which ones are bad and should be pulled.
 
 Mav started the hike out in the pack but got annoyed by all the stops so I ended up letting him walk.  He then spent the time leading the group and yelling at us all to hurry up. 
 This is actually an after picture I'll refer you back to later.
 Friday we went to Bozeman to drop off the pathfinder and went to the splash pad.  It was kind of cold that day so all of the kids started out by hanging on the fence.
 
 
 Cute, goofy kids.
 Rapunzel let down her hair and we chopped it all off.  Refer to the picture above.  She loves having it short and I love gaining back an hour of my life everyday not having to brush and braid it.
 Mav figured out how to crawl under the fence of the pasture and thought he was pretty dang funny stomping in all of the poop.
 We said bon voyage to the pathfinder and couldn't be happier.  Good bye stinky mouse car.  Bring on a year of driving the "fancy" Honda.  Which when faced with actually having to drive around in it the kids no longer think it's cool and don't want to be seen it.
 I love being able to go for walks at night during the summer. 
 And back to the 4th of July. 
 Or the Saturday before when we tried to escape the heat and went and sat in the river.
 
 Pais stole my phone one night and took this picture of Mav. 
 Sugar High gave out icecream cones on the 4th. 
 
 
 
 Back to Saturday at the river.
 
 Library day on Friday was all about bike maintenance but I'm a lame mom who forgot to read the memo and actually bring our bikes.  Instead we watched Mav run up and down the wheelchair ramp and came home and practiced what we learned.
The girls also cooled off from the heat in the cow trough.
 One morning these two came and crawled into bed with me.  I couldn't believe how much they looked like twins and had to take a picture but Hunt's dang hair got in the way.
 And the picture that should have stated out our two weeks, Mer, Hunt, and I went on a late night Costco run where we got to use the orange cart. 

No comments: