When we moved to Montana I thought winters would be full of tons of snow. Instead we get less snow than Utah and the little we do get the wind blows it away immediately and you never even get to play in it. We have to drive to play in the snow. For New Years we went to Utah and driving through Island Park I got to remember what snow looks like, it's beautiful.
The whole reason we went to visit, meet baby Ada! We love her.
We also took Mav to Cabela's for the first time. He ran around like a crazy person and I ran into a display chasing after him. Good times.
New Years Eve all the cousins got together and ate candy. Lots and lots of candy.
So much candy these two were able to climb on top of the fridge. Not really, but they did eat a lot of candy.
Pais's turn holding baby A.
Monday morning before we drove home grandpa took us to get donuts. Real donuts. I miss those too and now I'm thinking I'm a horrible parent who deprives their children of snow and donuts.
Katie was also super awesome to meet us at the salon and give us all some much needed haircuts.
Mav cuddled with grandpa.
Pais looks like she was in pain for the entire experience but she really did love it.
And she looks adorable.
Sassy faces for sassy hair.
We got home Monday night and this week was full of school, work, homework, dentist appointments, grocery shopping, babysitting, and colds which must be why the only picture I have of the entire week is this:
Maybe this week I'll do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment