Pais is on a craft kick.
All day long she wants to craft, craft, craft. And she's even figured out how pinterest works.
To say our house is decorated for Valentines day would be an understatement.
The antelope have migrated back to our neck of the woods.
So now Mav screams "antelope" all day long. It's adorable.
Occasionally I'm able to do a few chores, thanks to the ipad.
Wednesday we went to books and babies at the library. Mav wasn't a fan like he used to be.
And we stopped off at the post office on the way home and had to take a picture of my little babies on the little bench.
We also went to the Nearly New and Mav bought a sandwich bag full of hot wheels for 50 cents.
They've now replaced his animals in the barn.
Thursday was the little man's birthday!!!
He had the best birthday ever, going to daycare and getting his two year old shots. I'll probably feel bad about that the rest of my life but we did try and make it up to him by going to the hotsprings that night.
Say Hello to the most unphotogenic family ever.
This cat lives at the hot springs and hates when the kids always want to pet it. You think it would learn Thursday night kids get in free and to hide but it's always there acting annoyed by our presence. Along with all the other adults at the hot springs but I feel the same way about them as I do the cat.
Since Mav's two and all now, he decided he needed to take over making breakfast.
And even decided to try his hand out at strawberry jam.
Friday was the big birthday party.
Apparently he doesn't like all of the attention on himself.
He does like cake and icecream though.
I think his favorite present has been his drill. Actually I have no idea but I'm just going to say that.
Although the things he does with his drill are a little inappropriate.
Saturday was in the high 30's and beautiful. We spent the morning in VC at the ice rink.
Mav seriously loves sledding and going up the biggest, fastest hill you can find. I have high hopes that next year will involve him on skis.
We tried playing broomball.
Pa wasn't able to find a pair of skates that fit so he was obviously winning. Hunt decided she was ditching her skates too.
Who would have thought we'd be playing on a swing set in January.
Sunday my little primary class looked so adorable sitting in their seats that I had to take a picture.
Right after that they ate me alive. Sunbeams :)
No comments:
Post a Comment