We started this week off with me going from one job to the next. Hunt was a good sport and hung out with me and left cute little notes all over.
Tuesday was the best day ever. Huntley's first school ski trip and I got to chaperone. Yes a person who never skied was chaperoning children who had never skied, sounds like a disaster in the making.
Luckily the kids started the day off with lessons and since I have no shame I joined in too.
I don't want to brag, but we seriously rocked at ski lessons. We only had to go up the magic carpet twice before we were advanced to the chair lift.
Hunt only lost a ski once on the lift but other than that we were awesome.
And now we both have a new hobby we just have to figure out how to finance.
We only have 15 kids in our primary and four of them are in Hunt's class. I had a blast racing all of them down the hill.
Wednesday it was time for these two little's to have a snow day of their own.
I pulled them around in the sled, Pais made snow angels and Mav helped me shovel the porch.
Notice the snowman in the background. Pais kept trying to make an actual snowman but the snow wouldn't pack. She finally gave up and stuck the fake one from the porch out on the lawn.
Afterwards they got to come in and warm up in a bubblebath.
Wednesday Huntley was invited to an activity at one of her friend's churches. Pais wanted to tag along to but got bored fast and sat in the foyer playing with k'nex. Mav was his typical self and ran around and terrorized their church too.
After the girls go to bed is my favorite time to spend with Mav. He turns into the sweetest, cuddliest, little boy that ever lived. Except when he actually really is tired and hides from me and goes to sleep.
Friday we went to the library. This kid is such a goober.
Saturday Pais was sick so Hunt spent the day playing with Mav. He loved having all of her attention.
And we ended the week off with this little gem. He's adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment