Sunday, April 9, 2017

2017-14

This week has been a hard one.  Let's get the not so fun stuff out of the way.  
 Rookie had a freak accident this past week which lead to the not so fun task of us having to say good-bye to our four legged friend.  It's been tough looking out every morning and not seeing him standing in the pasture waiting to be fed.  Unfortunately we've been through this experience before and know it gets easier with time but we'll never forget our spunky friend.  
 Monday Huntley really wanted to do "challenges."  Luckily when I googled "challenges for kids" there was tons of ideas and I spent the next hour cracking up watching my kids pick up their toys with their toes or trying to balance spoons on their noses.
 Tuesday the sun was shining so we were able to go outside and play in our arena turned sandbox.
 Sunshine is good for the soul.
 Pais got to plant seeds at school on Tuesday.
 And practice writing her letters with blocks.
 Wednesday I had to go to the eye doctor in Bozeman and we found a new park to play at.
 Going to Bozeman is so much more fun when we don't spent the whole time running errands.

 This zipline was pretty awesome.  I even tried it out which then led me to splitting open my pants.  Lucky for me this was right before I had to go to the eye doctor so I'm sure I made a great first impression.
 Friday a storm was blowing in but I drug the kids out on a walk anyways.  They seemed a lot heavier than last fall.
 Pais is obsessed with building kennels for all of her animals.
 And Mav is obsessed with trying to put on his socks.
 I'm obsessed with how stinking cute they are.
 Friday night the girls and I had date night and went to see Beauty and the Beast.
 Chris had quality time at home with Mav.  He passed out at 7.
 My dates were a little more lively.
 Saturday morning Chris went shed hunting and instead followed a lion to it's den.  He really should keep those kinds of stories to himself.
 He also made all of Mav's wildest dreams come true and they spent a couple hours working in the backhoe.  
 The kid would live in the tractor if we'd let him.  
 Today I was the lucky one who got Sunday sleep cuddles.  That kid really needs a haircut.    

No comments: