Another year. Another attempt at weekly blogging. Maybe 2018 will be my year to actually finish strong. Before we start 2018 here's a quick recap of our most popular moments of 2017 according to instagram.
I can't even get this thing to edit to just show pictures, but whatever. I'm actually blogging.1-My family on Christmas. I took this with a timer on my phone and dang, do we look good.
2-Chris and I went on a backpacking sheep hunt. Doesn't that sound hard core. Don't I look hardcore. Reality was not so much but it was definitely the highlight of the last year for me. I really love the guy I married.
3-We tagged out on a Christmas tree
4-Huntley gets to hunt next year and is getting all geared up. Can we say spoiled much!
5-Did I mention we got goats. 5 of them. And hopefully a lot more babies this spring.
6-My first and only time sitting in a tree stand.
7-I'm begining to sense a theme to our pictures, hunting.
8-First day for 3rd grader Huntley and Kindergartner Paisley.
9-My Whole World!!!
2018 started off with eating way too much sugar and Chris and I sending the kids downstairs around 10. They all crashed. Just before midnight we felt bad about not helping Hunt stay up until midnight and went to wake her up. The kid would not wake up but Pais did in the process. I started counting down to midnight and then Pais started crying and said I was scaring her. That didn't go as planned.
The next day Mav crashed in the afternoon. I wanted to take a snuggling selfie with my sweet baby but instead got a montage of crazy face Pais pictures.
A moose was hanging out on the lawn behind my work.
The girls all got facial kits in their Christmas stockings. I thought it would be a fun mother/daughter bonding activity. Instead it turned into everyone crying about how it hurt their face. So much for that good idea.
And that's all I got. I really stink at taking pictures so hopefully now where I'm committing to blogging again I'll be a little more on top of documenting things.
No comments:
Post a Comment