
We've been back from California for over a week now but since I started work I'm just barely finding time to post some pictures. We had a blast and now we are really missing Chris's family. I wish we lived closer!

This is Scott's hunting jeep. Linda and I took it to get new tires. We got some pretty wierd looks but it was fun.

Chris and Poppy enjoying April's tennis match. Chris was doing a great impression of Stevie Wonder with Poppy's glasses.

Of course Chris found time to go shoot something while we there and we had to take Huntley's first picture with an animal. Now I'm the lucky one that is going to have this beautiful pig on my wall. Luckily it takes around nine months for the taxidermist to finish it, hopefully I'll get lucky and something will happen to it.

Huntley with her Auntie April, notice the awesome shoes April bought her.

We also were able to take her to the beach for the first time. She was pretty good and I can't wait until she is old enought to actually play and enjoy it. Instead Chris, April, and I played in the tide pools while Linda held Huntley.
Our first family picture on the beach. I can't believe how big she is getting, time sure flies by fast.
2 comments:
I so jealous. I need to find some relatives in California.
How fun! What part of California is Chris from?
Post a Comment