Friday, October 17, 2008

I love fall!

Brrrr!!! It is now cold. Since we've been in California for the past week we missed the change from the nice warm fall we were having to the it's now officially fall weather. Not that I mind because I love all of the fun fall brings. It was a little shocking though to leave our house in shorts and come back to snow. Oh, well at least we can now start having cozy fires and hot chocolate. I am also so excited to celebrate all of the fun holidays with Huntley. I didn't realize how much more exciting this time of year would be now that I have her to celebrate with. Bring on the pumpkins, leaves, and trick or treats!

2 comments:

Aubrey Smith said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Ashley said...

She is so cute! I didn't know your siser has a baby to, I think she is the same age as my sister.