Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here We Go Again

When Huntley was born she had a fair amount of hair and I was excited. I could picture all of the cute little bows and clips I would be putting in her hair and how adorable she would look.

Well six weeks came and went and I soon found myself with a bald child. I was bummed and had to resort to glueing bows on her head.

Well six months have flown by and the hair is starting to come back, or so I thought. This morning I was shocked when I woke up to POWER ALLIES!!! Am I ever going to get to do pretty hairdos?!?

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is getting so big. What a doll!

Hilary said...

Jayden did the same thing except his hair color changed too. I think a big part of it is that they just look like they have less hair because their heads grow so fast. She's still very adorable.