Friday, January 30, 2009

Lola, I love you!

Things I did today:

-5 loads of laundry

-Scrubbed Bathroom

-Mopped Kitchen floor

-Weeded out Huntley's too small clothes

-Organized Chris's outdoor clothes

-Payed bills, went over budget

-Made 3 nutritional meals

-1 hour of cardio

-Split firewood

-Prepared sunbeam lesson

-Scrapbooked

-Finished Chris's search & rescue certification

-Spent quality time with Huntley


All of this was thanks to Lola!

The past week Huntley has been obsessed with this little thing. She can spend the whole day playing with it. If I put it across the room she rolls around until she can find her. If Huntley is cranky, I put her in her bed, give her Lola, and she is out in minutes. Chris is upset. Of all of the millions of toys Huntley has she had to pick a hot pink little poodle. He thinks it is embarrassing and tries to bribe her with different toys, no go all she wants is Lola. Personally I'm in love. The past 5 months I've felt less than human and would be lucky if I could finish one thing during the day. Not any more. Lola has come to my rescue and I love her!

3 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

That is awesome that she has a toy that keeps her that entertained. I wished that I was able to get that much accomplished during the day!

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

dose she make noise? or is she just a poodle that carries a rattle and a mini poodle?

Aubrey Smith said...

That's one amazing poodle! Do they have one in blue? Though Cort won't know the difference, so do you rent Lola out? Still I think you must be super woman with all you accomplished in a day.