Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello Sunshine!!!

The weather is finally starting to get nice enough we can start enjoying the great outdoors. One of the best baby shower gifts I recieved was this really neato backpack from my Aunts. It's been sitting in Huntely's room taunting us to come and play. So we've all been doing our part to try it out. Huntley has been eating like a little piglet in order to get big enough and Chris & I have been praying for the wind to stop blowing so we can get outside. Today was the day all of our hopes and dreams came true. The weather was warm, the sky was clear, and there was no wind. So of course Chris got off work early and we went and spent an hour walking through sagebrush. I sure love the smell of sagebrush in the spring!

4 comments:

The Nog Naugles said...

Ok so this is how big of a dork I am... I have the weather for flaming gorge programmed in my phone and I check it on a daily basis. Im not really sure about the purpose of this ritual but it is done daily none the less.

Ashley said...

She is so cute! I am with you I love the smell of sagebrush!

Nicole Fryer said...

She is so cute! Looks like she loves being outside.

Jordan and Jandee said...

She is getting so big! I love the matching hats, so cute.