March has been kind of a pathetic little month for our little blog. Although I can't understand why because it was full of all sorts of fun and excitement. So now instead of a whole bunch of wonderful picture filled posts I get to write random thoughts so this month will not be lost in some unknown part of my brain.
Accomplishments:
- Huntley learning how to pick up a "puff," place said "puff" in mounth, chew and swallow "puff," all without having to administer the heimlich maneuver
- Jess successfully administering heimlich maneuver twice
- Chris successfully administering heimlich maneuver once
- Huntley learning how to dance and giving a sign when she wants to do so (i.e. turning into a human bobblehead)
- Jess reaching a milestone of being a quarter of a century
- Chris passing his EMT class and hopefully state tests this week
- Jess and Chris surviving four years of wedded bliss
Complaints:
- Being too rolly polly which makes staying in a sitting position extremely difficult (Huntley)
- Mother Nature for being mean and giving us a wonderful week full of warmth and sun only to chase it away with wind and snow (Jess)
- Jess for making me go to stake conference all the way in Vernal when there are sheds to be found (Chris)
Blessings from the complaints: (it is Sunday)
- I am a healthy baby
- Hopefully we will not have a drought
- Not having to feel guilty when the sacrament talks the following week were on keeping the Sabbath Day holy
So there is our memories of March, hopefully April will go a little better!
2 comments:
I enjoyed hearing the highlights of the month- but I want to hear the stories behind the heimliech manuever (I know I can't spell).
I love this post. So creative. We had so much fun sitting by you in church today. Too bad for Woody's talk, it sounded like it was really good, but we were too involved watching Huntley.
Post a Comment