Monday, April 6, 2009
Cousins
One of the things I was most excited about having a baby at the same time as my sister would be that our kids would be the best of friends and I would be able to take lots of adorable pictures of the two of them together. Well one of those things is true, Huntley is now past her self centeredness and is aware Russell exists. He was the lucky one who got all of her kisses this weekend. I also thought our picture taking opportunities would improve now that they are both older and can sit and react to the camera. Think again!!!
Soon after this Russell learned to move and pictures turned out really great. Russell moving around while Huntley was stuck like a bump on a log.
Finally Huntley can stay in a sitting position and I was excited to take their picture together. Well as you can see that went really well. Huntley looks like a deer caught in the headlights and Russell was more interested in licking a rubber duck. Motherhood sure wasn't what I expected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh it will come. Soon enough they will be giving hugs and kisses to each other!
Ooops that was me I didn't mean to leave it Anoymous
I dont blame Russel. Rubber duck are delicious!
It's okay...they're still cute.
The picture taking only gets harder. That's fun that they are the same age. Hopefully they'll think so too pretty soon!
Post a Comment