Friday, April 24, 2009

Ode to No Pudge

The past few months I have been working really hard to get rid of the extra pounds from Huntley, more like the extra pounds I gained after giving birth to Huntley and then proceeding to eat everything in sight. Well I happened upon these wonderful FAT FREE brownies that are to die for. (Actually my mom found them years ago and eats them all the time but now that I'm being healthy I decided to eat them too.) I finally talked Chris into trying them and he couldn't believe how good they were either. That was a mistake because now he's going to eat them and I won't be able to hog them all to myself. Since they are probably number three on my list of loves, 1-Chris, 2-Huntley, 3-No Pudge Brownies, I had to dedicate a post to these wonderful little treats that I think about all day and devour at night, oh how I love you No Pudge Brownies.

2 comments:

Dutch John Guymon said...

Please share the recipe!!!

By the way you look fantastic! I am going to do the Biggest Loser Challenge again and see where I go this time. Wish me luck

Stevens Journey said...

Hey!!! I actually stopped at the Lodge to see if you where there, but you weren't... I was way sad. hopefully I'll be up there again one of these soon days so I will stop by again... I was going to stop at your house but I had some friends with you and I didn't know if you would want extra visitors...