Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Huntley says

Huntley can't speak. Well don't tell her that because she talks all day long it just isn't understandable. Anyways last night I had to work so Chris took her with him to his search and rescue training. While they were there Huntley got to play with Osage, the search and rescue bloodhound. She loved the dog and thought it was the coolest thing, go figure because my little sisters shitzu scares her to death. I guess Huntley talked to the dog all night and whenever she would get Osage to make noises she would crack up like it was the greatest thing. This morning as I was getting her dressed and she was babbling away about something very important I asked her if she played with the puppy last night. She looked at me and said "Dog, woof woof" and then continued on with whatever else she had been babbling about before. So now the past eight hours I've been trying to get her to say it again but all we get is Huntley language, oh well someday I'll understand her.

No comments: