Dear Grandpa, Nini, and Auntie April,
Thank you for letting me come visit this month. It was the best vacation of my life. I loved my new toys and playing with Molly, Abby, and Belle! Life is so boring without them. Thank you for making my parents leave so I could have alone time with you. Thank you for my new wardrobe and making sure I'll be the most stylish little girl in all of Utah. Thank you for giving me baths, really good food, and putting me to sleep at night. Thanks for taking my daddy to shoot things and giving my mommy a really long break. Thanks for taking me to socko games, even though I didn't really watch I loved cheering Auntie April on. Thanks for taking me to Marine world and showing me the big whale. Thanks for the ride in the shopping cart and lots of shopping trips. Most of all thanks for being the best granparents and Auntie in the whole world!!! I love you so much and miss you even more.
Love, Huntley
1 comment:
Awwww...you are so creative! What a great idea! And the likes and dislikes post is great! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment